His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Please secure your property ma'am.

"Are your parent's home?" Is the first question I was asked as I was pulling out of my driveway this morning. A red taurus-type car met me on my driveway and the driver rolled down his window. I noticed his Canyon County Sheriff lanyard around his neck and immediately responded with "Why?" Which I quickly followed with, "this is actually my house." He responded with, "Oh, sorry. Your neighbors next door in the brown house are criminals and have been running burglary operations out of their house. You might want to go lock everything up that isn't nailed down. We will be searching their house today with a warrant." I assured him that I would go back to the house and lock everything up right then. He told me that that would be a good idea. Kelly, what is the deal with our neighborhoods?? (See Kelly's Wednesday, August 9, 2006 post.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yowza... Hopefully they will be able to charge them and put them away.

9/13/2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Are your parents home? HAHAHAHAHA!

Hey little girl. Are you on your way to high school? Is it just me or is that question kinda funny? Yes Bec, you're young but not THAT young! I think you look like an adult.

Hey, check to see if they have the stuff from my garage that got stolen. About 10 or 11 network hubs. ;)

9/13/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yikes!
It's because we live in 2C! :)

9/13/2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home