His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Story.

Every Wednesday (except last) I take Brody and Kielty with me to church at night. On our way there, I ask each kid what the worst, funniest, and best part of their day is. Three weeks ago Brody's answer to my "what was the funniest part of your day?" question will top all others for a long, long time.

His answer was: Today in music class the teacher had us doing waving hand motions with this one song and her arms were sooo FLEXIBLE! The underneath part was jiggling back and forth. My friends and I couldn't even believe it!!

It was all I could do to not cry while laughing. I think that he discovered his story to be very funny. We told him not to tell his teacher that her arms were flexible. That was something he could keep to himself...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

That is hilarious! You should really submit that to Parents or Reader's Digest or something!

10/05/2006 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home