His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Delicious. Yum-o.

Our peach tree was heavy-laden with peaches. So, I picked, canned and pulled out the trusty recipe for Peach Cobbler. I might just pawn off some peaches on some of you, if you live close...

PEACH COBBLER

2 large peaches, peeled & sliced
1.5 c. sugar, divided in half
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
Dash ground nutmeg
3/4 c. milk

In a bowl, combine peaches and 3/4 c. sugar; set aside. Pour butter into an 8" square baking pan. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, & remaining sugar; stir in milk just until combined. Pour over butter. Top with peaches. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

We'll take some! :)
We missed you tonight!

9/27/2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

BECCA! I've missed you ... I found your blog from a comment someone left on Missy (Johnson) Small's blog. Small world! How are you? I'm be in Nampa for Thanksgiving, guess why? :)

9/29/2006 2:55 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

That comment on Missy's blog was left by me (Andrea, Kelly's sister) incase you were wondering. I left a link to my blog which links to Kelly's which links to yours. Just thought I would let you know so you weren't wondering who left a link to your blog on Missy's :)

10/01/2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home