His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Mission Accomplished.

Okay, well not all things on my to do list were accomplished... but I did get some things done.

1. Haircut. Last one before Owen is born.
2. Deep Clean-Master Bath.
3. Stacy's Birthday Present Given.
4. Terry's Birthday Present Bought.
5. Some Items in the Hospital Bag.
6. Purchased Foam for the Rocking Chair Back.
7. Doubling Meals and Freezing Half (Idea from Kelly) Let me know if you have any good recipes...

This is my last week of work. The reality has not hit yet. What is more prominent is my fear of not having everything at home in order in time. I talked to my sister tonight and decided that I had better schedule my days for next week to make sure I stay on task and not let the days flitter away. Since the biggest fear is not having my bag packed for the hospital, that will probably be the first thing on the to do list this week. Everything else can wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

No #11 yet I see. ;)

4/08/2007 10:25 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

You have to give me a list first!!

4/09/2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Becca - i can't find your email address - looking for your address :) - can you email me at agriffith@llu.edu? Thanks! Andrea

4/09/2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

YES! Have that bag ready! Babies can come much earlier than expected! :)

You're getting a lot of that list knocked out. Good job! I do have some recipes for you. I'll email them to you this week.
I'm praying for you this week as you finish up at work!

4/10/2007 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home