His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More To Cross Off The List.

On Monday night, I went to baby class. I brought with me the schedule to tour St. Lukes Maternity Ward so I would know what to expect upon arrival. They also strongly encourage pre-registration. There is another mom in my baby class who was a week behind me and was going to deliver at St. Lukes downtown as well. I thought we might tour the hospital together. However, I arrived late to the teacher explaining how that particular mother delivered her baby early, Saturday to be exact. My eyes were wide with fear that if it happened to her, it might happen to me. After I got home, I immediately finished the item on my to do list of packing my hospital bag. I have also put a plastic sheet under my mattress pad and sheets, just in case my water breaks in the middle of the night. So, hopefully I will have jinxed myself into not having my water break at home or need the hospital bag in a moment of desperation. I am continuing to organize everything in sight and feel more and more at ease with each thing I cross off.

Since my last entries have lacked pictures, I will do my best to get a belly shot on here for those of you who have not seen me with a belly. However, it won't be tonight. I am tired and need sleepy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay inside, little Owen! Wait for your aunt!

4/12/2007 5:45 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Feels good to cross those things off your list doesn't it? I'm glad you feel more ready now. I'm praying he waits so you can enjoy some of your down time and get some more things crossed off your list.

4/12/2007 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home