His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Jiggity Jig or is it Jiggity Jog?

Have I already asked this question here? It was always jiggity jig for me, but jiggity jog for J. What about you?

Owen and I are home again, home again for a few days. Byron went back to Riggins to work and Owen and I decided to stay home. We will be here until Friday. Then I have a women's retreat and then the three of us will be at my parent's cabin for three or so weeks off and on while Byron and Anthony build my parents a barn. However, my parents do have the Internet there, so I will do my best to stay connected.

I will leave you with a picture of the little squirt mid-solid-food-meal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ellie's Mama said...

It is both Jiggity Jig and Jiggity Jog.

To market, to market to buy a fat hog, home again, home again, jiggity jog.

To market, to market to buy a fat pig, home again, home again, jiggity jig.

Typing with with help from Ellie (in my lap, trying desperately to hit the keys).

10/23/2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger Debbie Brown said...

Thanks for the photos... and just look at that bottom lip! It's coming in nicely!

10/23/2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

My family says "jiggity jig" ... love the picture of Owen.

10/23/2007 11:02 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I hadn't heard of either until you said it one time.
Glad to hear you came home for a bit. Maybe I'll see you tonight if I really feel ambitious and make it out of the house. :) BUT you're leaving for three weeks??? You're going to miss Graham's birth day. Good thing there's internet up there. You know I'll post pictures within 24 hours of him being born. :)

10/24/2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home