His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Good Ol' College Choir.

The other day I was reading Psalm 27 to Owen and came across verse 14.

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

For those of you who took college choir with me probably knew what I did next. Yup, I sang it to him. Poor kid. Funny thing is, I can still hear Ben hamming this up and can see Professor Stallcop getting really into directing us to "WAIT".

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

What a fantastic way to start the week -- thanks for the fun memory!

3/17/2008 10:48 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I have no idea what you're talking about but I love that you read from the Bible to Owen! You're a good mommy!
And on the last post - I know exactly which Mad About You episode you're talking about. Funny!

3/17/2008 5:01 PM  
Blogger Missy Small said...

that made me laugh out loud--at work no less--and now I can't get the image of Dr. Stallcop's...intensity...out of my mind!

3/18/2008 7:57 AM  
Blogger Benjamin Hausch said...

What? Me...hamming it up? Okay...but at least it was better than Preston's whistling to "Oh Susanna"!

3/30/2008 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home