His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HE'S CRAWLING!!!

Here are some of the latest photos that I have taken of Owen.

Owen in his mess.

Owen and Mouse, the cat. I got these Levi's 501s from my nephew, Parker, and I just think that a little diapered butt in them is just so adorable. Had to get a picture of it.

Byron and I were noticing how long Owen's hair is getting in certain areas. We might just have to break out the clippers. I am a little concerned that the buzzing might just bring this sensitive little one to tears.
And here it is, although not the best video, again. But, he is indeed crawling... slowly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Brown said...

Way to go Owen! I'm thinking that noggin of his is what made progress a little difficult. Hard to counter-weight that thing... :) Still cute.

3/28/2008 9:58 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yea Owen! Watch out Mommy! It won't be long before he's walking. :)

3/28/2008 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home