His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dream A Little Dream...

I have been scouring the web to locate a clip from the sitcom Mad About You. There was a show entitled "Nat and Arley" where Paul and Jamie discover why Paul isn't getting any sleep. Turns out Jamie is hitting him in her sleep. This scene isn't exactly familiar, but darn close. Before Owen was born, I had a few episodes where I would sit up in bed while I was dreaming. It would wake Byron up (mostly because I took the comforter with me when I sat up) and he would say my name and that would wake me up (and I would be a tad bit embarrassed). Since Owen has been born, these episodes happen all too frequently. Maybe I should visit the sleep clinic;) The last few have been leaping across the bed to catch Owen because I think he is falling out of our bed. All the while, he is happily sound asleep in his own crib. Not last night, but the night before, I dreamt that I was changing Owen and he peed all over the bed. I remember lightly running my hand over the blankets to see if the pee got on them. Of course, it did not. One night, in my dream, Owen was on Byron's side of the bed and I went to sit him up. Because Owen was not actually there, I panicked and started to pull the sheets and blankets off of what I thought was Owen. Poor Byron suddenly awoke to this frantic woman desperately scattering his warm blankets. Turns out that my dad has a twinge of this in him as well, so maybe it is hereditary. He has also leapt across the bed to catch a baby and has actually gotten up and dressed for work at 3 am. So, I am not totally alone in my craziness. I bet someone would pay good money to have caught my crazy acts on camera.

Here is a video from what I think is Big Brother 8 of a guy named Eric sleepwalking. This is painful for me to watch because I can TOTALLY relate. Trying to get comfortable in a place that is so not your bed and joking around because you know what you are doing is crazy, but there is nothing you can do about it. Eric Sleepwalking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home