His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bleh.

Owen and I have been sick for almost four days now and I am tired of being tired and tired of being nauseous. We have missed way too much church due to a runny nose (which we decided was a teething symptom) and now this sickness. I am sooo looking forward to Spring and Summer since those pesky sicknesses seem less during those warm times. PLUS, I am ready for warmth. Today has been a nice day though.

Hope you all have transitioned nicely into the new time change (except for Ryan and Deb who live in Arizona where they don't believe in time changes;))

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Brown said...

I'll try to send some warm weather your way...

3/10/2008 8:46 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yuck. I hope you guys are feeling better.

3/11/2008 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home