His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Hunting Time.

We are currently up in Donnelly and the guys are working on rock siding--it's like one big puzzle, fun stuff. I should take pictures. But they are rewarding themselves with some hunting this weekend-the first weekend of bow hunting. BIG DEAL!! Here is Owen trying to make a cow elk call/sound with Daddy's caller. He loves to copy his daddy.
Here we are at Donnelly. I just took these pictures tonight and realized that my parent's computer has the ability to take the pictures off my camera, so you all can get a recent update. What is it about a boy and his daddy? Melts my heart.

4 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

I love the pictures. I just have to tell you...a girl and her Daddy has the same effect! Happy hunting.

8/30/2008 10:37 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh, such sweet pictures! It's good to hear from you. Come back soon. (both blog & home! :))

8/31/2008 4:02 PM  
Blogger REAL Frank said...

hey becca! love the pics - the girls were excited to see the one of Owen because they think he has the same pajamas as Rylan. He is wearing them in the pic on my last post. They are my favorite to dress him in! :)

9/02/2008 12:06 PM  
Blogger toni said...

Great pictures! ...and I agree with Serena :)

9/04/2008 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home