His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Baby Crib.

The crib that Byron and I really wanted finally became available online. It is one that you can only order online and it was "temporarily unavailable online" for the longest time. I wasn't too worried since I have a bassinet courtesy of my mother (thanks mom!). But, I did sigh big with relief when I got a response email saying that the crib was finally available. One less thing to worry about.

By the way, not a big deal, but at my doc appointment last Friday, he told me that I was starting to dilate. Cool, eh? A little less than 4 weeks left now if Owen is on time. However, I am counting on him being late so I don't get my hopes up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

What a beautiful crib. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see the little guy.

4/25/2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

cute crib! Where is it from Becca? Andrea

4/25/2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

Babies R Us. Or DaVinci.

4/25/2007 4:58 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ooo, it's pretty!
Yea for dialating! Woohoo! :)

4/26/2007 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's "Owen?"
-ryan

4/29/2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hi Becca!

I'm coming out of lurking ;) to say that I love your crib choice, we got the same one for our little guy over 3 years ago and he's still loving it (currently as a toddler bed).

And as Kelly said, woohoo for dilating ... making progress with out all the pain ;).

Best Wishes to you and Byron and baby Owen!

4/30/2007 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord keep you both safe during delivery!

5/19/2007 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home