His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Six Weeks.

Dear Owen,

We are really figuring you out. You survived the Fourth of July (which means family picnics and running around to each and every one of them). Actually, we didn’t go to ALL of them; just to what you could handle (which was not much). You didn’t get two of your naps because of the social settings; however, you slept great that night. You usually get up around 3 or 4 in the morning and then you are good to go until 8. You spoil me! You, Daddy and I were going to go to Grandpa and Grandma’s ranch in Riggins on Thursday, but decided to lay low and stay home for the day.



You and I ventured to Boise on Friday because I had my doctor’s appointment. You fell asleep on the way there and slept right up until your next meal. Then you fell asleep again just perfectly. This allowed me to get several errands ran and so much accomplished. I was thrilled!


On Saturday you got to hang out with Grandma while Daddy and I went out to dinner. You did pretty well with her.


On Sunday we went to church and you had all kinds of people gushing over you. I think that Garrett Munger was the most excited to see you. You slept pretty well in your car seat and we got to stay for the whole thing.


Yesterday you took a ride in your stroller and went with me to the Keepers of the Home meeting to learn about organization. You did pretty well there too.



There have been lots of smiles and coos in the last few days and we are enjoying the interaction.

Love you,

Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger REAL Frank said...

Alaina says "Owen is sooooo cute!"

7/10/2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Becca, Great pictures of Owen! Listen, you need to bring Owen by my office on your next trip to Boise. We LOVE baby visits here! We got to see Stacy and Sara last week when they came with Kathy to do some business here. SOOOOO much fun! Stacy came to tell me the exciting news in person! I was so shocked and excited!~ Lots of nieces and nephews - I love it!

Auntie Di

7/16/2007 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a DARLING!

Sincerely,

Jo

7/16/2007 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home