His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, July 09, 2007

Six Years of Wedded Bliss ;)

Saturday, July 7th, Byron and I celebrated six years of marriage! We went out to dinner at a new restaurant in Nampa, Brick 29 Bistro. If any of you have the chance to try it, DO! It has awesome food and a great atmosphere. We both ordered bacon wrapped filet mignon and had creme brulee for dessert. Delicious! The biggest part of the night was the fact that we left Owen for the first time. Luckily, Grandma was willing to accept the challenge. They both did very well and that puts our minds at ease for the next night out (whenever that will be). Thank you, Kathy!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Congrats -- where does the time go?

7/09/2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm very glad Byron married you because it means I get to be your friend! Thanks Byron! :)

7/09/2007 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six years... pretty cool. Makes our 8 years not seem so long. Can you believe our guys have stood by us so valiantly? You would think they would have run by now... :) (I'm sure they are thinking the same thing, too)

7/10/2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Marble Madness said...

Nice work on the 6 years. Sarah and I are half-way there in a few weeks. I'm glad you guys like the Brick 29. I've ate there a few times and dug it. Nampa needed somewhere new to eat.

7/11/2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home