His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Pima Air and Space Museum and a Sore Ear.

While visiting Deb and Ryan in Tucson, Byron, Owen and I went to the Pima Air and Space Museum. We walked around their huge plane/jet "boneyard" among hundreds of photographers and models who were there practicing as part of a photography conference. I had Owen in the front pack and was headed toward a Blue Angel's jet when one group of photographers caught my eye in the opposite direction. I continued to walk while looking at them. Big mistake. I ended up running smack dab into a wing and managed to bang up the tip of my right ear along with my pride. It is one of those things that is funny after a little time has passed. I happened to bump the tip of my ear yesterday and realized that it still hurts. Which made me think of my embarrassing story to share with you all so you can have a little snicker imagining the scenario.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

That's weird that it would still be sore now. Ouch!
Love that picture of Owen in the last post! It was so fun watching him and Graham (and Carson) play on Wednesday. I'm glad our boys will be friends too. :)

3/07/2008 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home