His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cavity.

I would post a picture, but who really wants to see the inside of my mouth?

Sunday after church I noticed a sharp part to my tooth. I was busy and didn't take a look at it until Monday. Turns out a part of a filling came out and left a little gap in between my two teeth (second and third from the back bottom left), leaving the edges a little sharp (which my tongue wouldn't leave alone). I called my dentist and they got me in at 8 this morning. I told them that I was pregnant and they said to just come in so they could take a look at it. Fully expecting them to just look at the tooth and send me home, I went in and left with a brand new filling. Upon arrival, the dentist took a look at the tooth, spun around and reappeared with the needle. I tried to complain and postpone the inevitable while using the excuse of pregnancy so I wouldn't have to get the shot. However, he recommended that we take care of it now because who knows when I would have time after Owen arrived. True. He only gave me 2/10ths of a normal shot hoping he would hit the spot perfectly; he did much to my relief. I was in and out in a half-hour and am glad that it was as easy as it could have been-considering others I know that have had root canals or the like while pregnant and weren't able to get shots. So now my teeth are non-sharp edged and I am back to normal. Can I consider this normal? *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hey guess what? I went to the dentist the day I went into labor with Garrett! I wouldn't go while I was pregnant with Carson just in case. Maybe you'll have the same luck! :)

5/16/2007 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home