His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

YOU are NOT the baby!!!



Ugh. I know that this may gross some of you out. It does me! I got Owen's bassinet all ready to go and walked into our room to discover this!! I got her out immediately (well, after taking a couple pictures). I washed everything and now have it barricaded. The cats have now been kicked out of the house unless they are sitting in a lap or a designated sleeping area. I like our cats to a certain extent, but I think Byron spoils them. Maybe once Owen is here, he won't be as inclined to let them do whatever they want.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice,
I have just 4 words to a solution:

"Off with their heads!"

5/03/2007 8:23 AM  
Blogger Debbie Brown said...

Banished from the house?! Miss Priss? Lookout, Owen, there may be some bitterness between you and the Queen of Everything...

5/03/2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

HA! Our "baby" did the same thing and I was a tiny bit worried that he thought he's be able to share the bed when Ethan arrived, but once Ethan made his appearance Chopper, our cat, wouldn't get near him for almost 9 months!!

5/03/2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yes I am one of those saying EW! My strong dislike for cats may be influencing that though. :)
I certainly hope once baby Owen arrives Byron will take to spoiling him and not the cat!

5/03/2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

CUTE! I LOVE that Byron spoils the cats! Why else do you have them? Of course, you know I love cats (and dogs). There's been a lot of news lately about how children raised with animals have fewer alergies; they learn to be caring of other living creatures; and are usually thrilled to be with them.

Great pics!

Love you both,
Auntie (and animal lover) Di

5/04/2007 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home