His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Nothing to Report.

Had another doc appointment this morning. Nothing is happening. I guess everyone should just plan for a late baby. Think May 29th or so.

Tonight we had all kinds of fun things to choose from. Nickel Creek was in town playing at the Morrison Center. The men's softball team had a game. Stephanie got "pinned" and graduated from the Nursing Program at BSU. And, Ryan Warwick had his 30th birthday party. We went to Steph's graduation and caught the end of Ryan's party. Here are a few pictures...

Stephanie and Kielty after the ceremony.


Ryan's invitation had a "No Gifts Please", but I purchased this gift for him long ago, so he got a gift anyway. The minute I saw the words "Monkey Butt", I knew who the gift was for. If any of you know Ryan, you know that he would appreciate a gift like this...

Abby was being such a good sport tonight. She was up almost two hours after her bedtime and she was a happy baby at that!


Check out that red hair! She had a ponytail in earlier...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Sorry, I'm not going to think "late baby". I'm going to pray for an early baby! :)

Huge congratulations to Steph! I bet she's glad to be done!

And the monkey butt stuff...remind me to tell you a story.

5/13/2007 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Love the photos of Abby. She's getting so big, and still looks just like S-dog.

5/14/2007 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home