His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Nursery.

Thanks to my amazing mom, Owen's nursery is now done and patiently waiting for him. As are the rest of us...

My mom made the quilt, the bumper, the curtains, the rocking chair cushions and the diaper stacker!!! I simply made the crib sheets and finished stitching the edging on the quilt. Isn't she so generous and wonderful!!! She also helped with the hanging of the curtains, supplying the curtain rods, shelves and the quilt wall decor and hanger. How did I ever think that I would get any of it done? I wouldn't have! THANK YOU, MOM!!!! I also wanted to thank Byron's mom, Kathy, who helped me pick out the fabric that we love so much. We are truly blessed!



I had to add a picture of the little shirt that we bought Owen on our trip to Kauai. It is the tiniest thing I have and I can't get over the newborn diapers. Aren't little things so adorable?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Cute Becca! I love the bear in the bouncer and the cute tin on the shelf! :) That was a good idea to put the cards in there. The whole room looks really good! Can't wait to see a baby in there.
I love the little shirt. Well, you know me & brown, of course I love it! And yes those newborn diapers are tiny. Make sure you save one to remind yourself how tiny he was.

5/15/2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger RaChelle and Paul said...

Becca - everything looks great - great nursery choices! We are looking forward to seeing pictures of little Owen (soon, soon). Hope your last few days go really smoothly!

5/18/2007 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home